Join the Functional Spirituality Group and enjoy a free resource for meditators and yogis to connect to and enjoy likeminded community.
Sales, Digital Marketing, Public relations and Business Management
Do you geek out over a spreadsheet, but love to create digital content as well? Are you keen to see the numbers grow because of the clients that YOU have cared for? Do you love wellness and spirituality, but seek a functional approach to all the woo?
There is an exciting opportunity for someone to join this unique company in a paid internship, supporting the businesses of both Spanda School and Functional Spirituality.
About the Company
Spanda School is a reputable yoga, meditation and consciousness centre in South Fremantle with a unique offering of events, silent retreats and yoga classes. In a competitive area and market, Spanda School is one of the lead players in the yoga community.
Functional Spirituality is an online business that shares the work of Ava Irani; founder of Spanda School, and leading meditation and spirituality teacher. Through a variety of bespoke mentoring and study programs, Ava teaches yoga, meditation and functional spirituality. The business also offers a variety of free teachings through workshops, a podcast, YouTube channel (to be launched) and events.
The position demands someone who is organised, extraverted, driven and humble. An interest and capacity to attend silent meditation retreats is required. The work is predominantly able to be performed remotely, (#laptoplife) however periodically there will be work required from the Fremantle studio.
The main duties include:
- Engaging with our gorgeous community on social media
- Conducting sales calls
- Organising digital content
- Organising bookings
- Working closely in a team and with the owner
- Communicating vulnerably about your needs
and most importantly: living and breathing the offerings and systems of Functional Spirituality.
As you advance in the role, you will be educated more in the areas of business management, with the opportunity to grow in this thriving business.
- Intermediate Digital Tech Skills including basic Video & Audio editing
- Social Media engagement and presentation
- Paid Ads (FB and Google)
- Communication, organisation and sales
The following skills can be upgraded during on the job training:
- Copy Writing
- Content Creation
- Purpose-driven Sales training
You must be:
- Serious about increasing your competence in the fields of marketing, sales, management and strategy
- Extraverted and Organised
- Open to ongoing training, and good at taking constructive feedback
Expect from Us
- Niche, heart-driven training in business and marketing including access to a $28,000 business incubator by Kelly Roach
- Yoga and Meditation Mentoring + free classes at the studio
- Working in a unique, purposeful and community-focused environment
- Training in communication, lifestyle optimisation, health and wellness
- Commission structure
- An opportunity to grow into a competitive salary
- A unique place in an incredible team
Anyone is welcome to apply.