Join the Functional Spirituality Group and enjoy a free resource for meditators and yogis to connect to and enjoy likeminded community.
Liability & Cancellation Policy
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
By proceeding payments with Functional Spirituality/Spanda School the participant releases the Retreat/Training Organisers and its representatives from all responsibility and liability.
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
- You understand that you are entirely responsible for your own personal safety, property, health, and mental, physical, emotional, and general well-being during and after the training.
- You release the Retreat/Training Organisers and their representatives, and any of their employees, assistants, and affiliates, of any liability for any injuries or damages mentally or physically you or any of your family members might incur during or after the Retreat/Training.
- You understand that the training is not medical in nature. The Retreat/Training is not involved with the treatment of disease of any kind and does in no way substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- You hold the Retreat/Training Organisers harmless for anything that might happen to you or to your possessions on this Retreat/Training.
- You understand that no health insurance nor travel insurance nor medical evacuation insurance is provided by the Retreat/Training Organisers, and, if you wish to be insured, you have to do this yourself.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATION POLICY
Under rare circumstances, including natural disasters in the area our retreat/training is hosted, or for other unforeseen reasons, Functional Spirituality/Spanda School reserves the right to cancel a program at any time, in which case, the possibility of a refund will be determined on a case-to-case basis.